Power & Control Cables
Power and Control Cables
- These wires/cables are made up of fine strands of electrolytic grade, plain annealed high conductive, duty bunched bare copper wires with PVC Insulation for voltages upto and including 1100 Volts.
- These wires are suitable for use, where the combination of ambient temperature and temperature rise due to load results in a continuous conductor temperature not exceeding 70°C.
- The PVC compound, used for insulation, conforms to requirements of Type A of IS : 5831-1984 and that of sheath conforms to requirement of Types ST – 1 of IS : 5831-1984.
- These cables have wide range of application i.e. fixed wiring, panel wiring, battery cables, electric motors, domestic appliances, house wiring, industrial and commercial establishments.
- These wires are available in many colours with single/double line same colour.
|Conductor Area (Sqmm)||No. of Strands / Strand dia||Nominal Conductor dia (mm)||Nominal Insulation Thickness (mm)||Core Wire Dia (mm)||Resistance at 20°C (Max.) Ohm/Km;||Overall Diameter (mm)||Current Ranking (Ampere)|
|2 Core||3 Core||4 Core|